THE 30-MINUTE MILLIONAIRE: The Smart Way to Achieving Financial Freedom
Aug. 22, 2022
Peter Tanous and Jeff Cox
Award-Winning Finalist in the "Business: Personal Finance/Investing" category of the 2016 International Book Awards
“Who better than two keen observers of markets to guide us to successful wealth accumulation in a world flooded with information containing lots of signals and noise. By showing investors how to be a lot smarter about their time allocation, including what to look for and why, this book provides you with important and durable tips and insights.”
—Mohamed A. El-Erian, Chief Economic Adviser at Allianz
Investing experts and best-selling authors Peter J. Tanous and Jeff Cox return with THE 30-MINUTE MILLIONAIRE, a step-by-step guide to achieving financial success. Whether you're new at investing or already preparing for retirement, the authors provide practical advice with specific examples, giving you the tools and knowledge you need on your path to becoming financially secure.
Learn how to:
• Build a well-balanced, risk-mitigated portfolio
• Achieve consistent returns over the long run through a passive approach
• Follow contemporary asset allocation rules and objectives
• Maintain discipline and patience in the face of difficult markets
• Avoid common, and not-so-common, investing pitfalls
• Invest in ETFs, commodities, gold, and other assets
• Ignore time-consuming market reports
• Understand the Fed's role in the economy and financial markets
The authors also give detailed instructions on exactly how much cash you'll need to start (less than you think!) and the best advice from financial gurus on your journey ahead.
Stop trying to actively pick stocks, trade in and out of positions, analyze the data only the wonks understand, or time the markets—get on a simple, true path to financial freedom with THE 30-MINUTE MILLIONAIRE today.
All translation territories and UK & Canada.
Published in the US by HUMANIX BOOKS.
10,000 copies sold in all formats Life-to-Date
Adam Keith Pfeffer
Deputy Publisher, HUMANIX BOOKS
805 Third Avenue, Floor 22
New York, NY 10022
(561) 686-1165 x3112
Direct: (646) 393-3836
Cell: (917) 209-9905
Adam Keith Pfeffer
Humanix Books email@example.com
805 Third Avenue, Floor 22, New York, NY 10022