Sylvia Day’s BUTTERFLY IN FROST, a contemporary novella following a woman struggling to rebuild her life who begins a romance with her new neighbor who is recovering from tragedy of his own, to Anh Schleup at Montlake Romance, in a major deal, for seven figures, for publication in August 27, 2019, by Kimberly Whalen at The Whalen Agency (world).
- Sylvia Day's Blacklist duology of contemporary adult novels, following the passionate and tempestuous relationship between two young lovers challenged by old betrayals and new mistakes, to Jennifer Enderlin and Sally Richardson at St. Martin's, in a major deal, in an eight-figure deal, for publication beginning in 2015, and again to Alex Clarke and Tom Weldon at Penguin UK, in a major deal, in a seven-figure deal, by Kimberly Whalen at Trident Media Group.
- Sylvia Day's NYT bestselling Crossfire series, following the tumultuous relationship between the emotionally damaged Eva and Gideon, optioned to Lionsgate Television, with Chris Selak overseeing development for the studio, with Jeremy Bolt at Impact Pictures and Stephanie A. Johnson at Clover Entertainment producing, by Jon Cassir at CAA, on behalf of Kimberly Whalen at Trident Media Group. (August 2013)
- Sylvia Day's next two Crossfire novels, again to Cindy Hwang at Penguin, in a major deal, in an eight-figure deal, and again to Alex Clarke and Tom Weldon at Penguin UK, in a major deal, for seven figures, by Kimberly Whalen at Trident Media Group. (June 2013)
- Sylvia Day's paranormal novella, continuing the darkly sensual romance between a powerful warlock and his beloved familiar to be published in paperback with the previous series installments, again to Erika Tsang at William Morrow, in a major deal, by Kimberly Whalen at Trident Media Group. (April 2013)
- Sylvia Day's two contemporary novellas AFTERBURN and its follow-up, AFTERSHOCK, in which a recent graduate enters a world of glamour, sex and privilege when she starts working for a powerful businesswoman, to Ann Leslie Tuttle and Dianne Moggy at Harlequin in conjunction with Hearst Communications, launching the Cosmo Red Hot Reads series, in a major deal, for seven figures, by Kimberly Whalen at Trident Media Group. (March 2013)