* 2017 - I've been editing numerous books and writing screenplays for clients while marketing my own original work and helping get the ebook of This Is My Song, the memoir of legendary singer Patti Page on the market via New Word City.
* 2016 - I wrote proposals for (a) one of the major critics of $cientology (that's how I spell it), and (b) the world's foremost authority on Sasquatch who has tracked a tribe of them in Canada for years and been featured on numerous TV shows. I edited a number of books including From The Great Wall to Wall Street by Wei Yen, a retired finance executive, and The Dragon in The Mirror: The Path to Awakening My True Self, an amazing self-help first book by award-winning filmmaker Shawna Baca. I also spent most of 2016 filming a medical documentary with my Emmy-winning son.
• 2013 to 2015 - In 2013 wrote the biography of the CEO of a Fortune 200 company that changed the field of medicine worldwide in a huge way. Early 2014 created a 25th Anniversary special annual report for his company. 2015 I wrote a thriller novel for him about a battle with a major government institution.
• In 2012, I edited and ghost wrote - Past Tense: 365 Daily Tools For Putting Stress Behind You – For Good by Shawn Kilgarlin and Ron Kilgarlin. Published by their company April 2013.
• Late 2011 I ghost wrote Case Interview Secrets: A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting By Victor Cheng, Founder of CaseInterview.com.
• The fifth printing of the third edition of my "How to Write What You Want & Sell What You Write" from Sterling Publishing (Barnes & Noble) came out in July 2011 and sold out, as several editions have for 20 years.
• Also in 2011, I wrote a book on Hollywood for Broadside Books (HarperCollins) and acquired and edited a series of ebooks for them.
• My Complete Idiot's Guide to Making Money with Craigslist debuted in 2011 and remains the definitive book about the site. Made a profit despite fears that no one would buy a book about craigslist.
• This Is My Song, the memoir of legendary singer Patti Page was my favorite creation in 2009 (I was a "with" and ghost wrote). Patti passed on January 1, 2013 and left all who knew her with great memories.
• The third edition of my "Complete Idiots Guide to Screenwriting" also hit the stores in 2009 and continues to sell. The Russian edition is a staple at places like Mosfilm in Russia.
• Also in 2009, The Ultimate Guide to Video Game Writing & Design, a book I edited and sold, went to #1 its category on Amazon.com and is now taught at major video game companies and universities such as USC and UCLA. It is now considered the bible of that industry.