* 2022 - Ghost-wrote new memoir for prominent media and political figure that will be published in November. Finalized book on financing a college education that will receive broad distribution later in the year.
* 2021 - Produced and voiced numerous male voices including French pug narrator on "American Dog" audiobook from a novel I edited. Ghostwrote Cats of Amsterdam comic novel from a screenplay by Dutch producer Dirk Oerlemans. Co-wrote screenplay "The Ancient Game" about King James of England and his mother Mary, Queen of Scots. Wrote proposal for Deadly Charms true story of a scheming and very flawed beauty who seduced a much older man, probably killed him, and stole his estate from his family.
* 2020 - Ghostwrote memoir Superjew for highly-decorated Air Force hero, hired to write a college how-to book, hired to write story of major court case in the State of North Carolina, hired to write two screenplays, working on several of my own books.
* 2019 - Prepared the 25th anniversary edition of How To Write What You Want & Sell What You Write and several other books of my own while continuing fell-time writing on various corporate and private jobs.
* 2018 - Left five-year corporate job and ghost-wrote and edited books for others. Favorite consultation and editing job was My Vietnam by Jack Billups, a touching story from a former infantryman written to explain the war to his daughter.
* 2017 - Edited numerous books and wrote screenplays for clients while helping get the ebook of This Is My Song, the memoir of legendary singer Patti Page that I wrote on the market via New Word City.
* 2016 - Consulted and edited A Mother's Heartbreak by Lori Hodgson, one of the major critics of $cientology. Edited a number of books including From The Great Wall to Wall Street by Wei Yen, a retired finance executive, and Fear Less, an amazing self-help first book by award-winning filmmaker Shawna Baca. I also spent much of 2016 filming a medical documentary with my Emmy-winning son.
• 2013 to 2015 - In 2013 wrote the biography of the CEO of a Fortune 200 company that changed the field of medicine worldwide in a huge way. Early 2014 created a 25th Anniversary special annual report for his company. 2015 I wrote a thriller novel for him about a battle with a major government institution.
• 2012, Edited and ghost wrote Past Tense: 365 Daily Tools For Putting Stress Behind You – For Good by Shawn Kilgarlin and Ron Kilgarlin. Published by their company April 2013.
• 2011 Ghost wrote Case Interview Secrets: A Former McKinsey Interviewer Reveals How to Get Multiple Job Offers in Consulting By Victor Cheng, Founder of CaseInterview.com. The fifth printing of the third edition of my "How to Write What You Want & Sell What You Write" from Sterling Publishing (Barnes & Noble) came out in July 2011 and sold out, as several editions have for 20 years. I wrote a book on Hollywood for Broadside Books (HarperCollins) and acquired and edited a series of ebooks for them. My Complete Idiot's Guide to Making Money with Craigslist debuted and remains the definitive book about the site. Made a profit despite fears that no one would buy a book about craigslist.
• 2009 Ghost-wrote This Is My Song, the memoir of legendary singer Patti Page (I was a "with"). Patti passed on January 1, 2013 and left great music and memories behind that thrilled generations. The third edition of my "Complete Idiots Guide to Screenwriting" also hit the stores in 2009 and continues to sell. The Russian edition is a staple at places like Mosfilm in Russia. The Ultimate Guide to Video Game Writing & Design, a book I edited and sold, went to #1 its category on Amazon.com and is now taught at major video game companies and universities such as USC and UCLA. It is considered the bible of that industry.