* JAN'S STORY: LOVE LOST TO THE LONG GOODBYE OF ALZHEIMER'S CBS News correspondent Barry Petersen tells the moving story of his beloved wife's descent into Early Onset Alzheimer's. Denver Post bestseller
* Nothing Short of Joy - by Julie Genovese (Nonfiction) - a rare form of dwarfism equaled "defect" in the author's mind until she decided she would no longer be defined by the countless surgeries, physical disabilities, and old hurts of neighborhood bullies.
* KTLA's News At Ten: Sixty Years with Stan Chambers - by Stan Chambers - LA Times Bestseller (Nonfiction)
Multiple Emmy winner for broadcast journalism, KTLA’s Stan Chambers highlights his sixty year career in front of the camera with stories such as his exclusive break of the Rodney King beating, the Watts riots and the first televised atomic bomb blast in Yucca Flat, Nevada in 1952.
* The War of the Rosens (fiction) by Janice Eidus -
"a ruefully funny, wickedly observant take on urban angst."
"Playfully iconoclastic, unconventionally conventional, meticulously tuned to myriad voices and social registers."
"Distinguished by irony, intelligence, and unexpected moments of tenderness."
* Body Trauma: A Writer's Guide to Wounds and Injuries (David Page, M.D.) - 2007 IPPY Silver Medal Winner
* Donovan's Paradigm (Lynn Price) - 2007 Gold Medal IPPY Winner