This 52 Card Deck of Gabrielle Bernstein's NY Times Bestseller is on-sale September 5.
CSG LITERARY PARTNERS merged with MDM Management, founded by Michele Martin in 2010, creating a boutique agency of high quality non-fiction titles.
The agency is run by Steve Harris. Our strength is in helping authors to develop saleable proposals, to acquire and negotiate publishing contracts on their behalf, and to provide general management of both the books and the author's writing career. With over four decades of publishing expertise, we focus on helping authors to market and promote their books and themselves.
Foreign Rights are handled by the Taryn Fagerness Agency.
We’re always a phone call or an email away, with prompt responses if you do happen to go into voicemail, and our authors are kept completely up-to-date on an immediate basis as to interest in their project, or the unfortunate turn-downs. It’s your project, and we make you part of the process!
We specialize in guiding the careers of our authors in a changing literary landscape. We take our authors through a process that helps them to identify and define exactly what their books are and then assist them in creating powerful and winning book proposals. Our strong industry contacts allow us to pair each book and author with the perfect editor and publisher. We maintain strong and involved relationships with our authors and their works throughout the entire publishing process right through to marketing and sales.
To judge our interest in your work, please email a carefully crafted and brief query letter. If you do have a book proposal, feel free to attach it as a Word or PDF document.
We do NOT handle poetry, fiction, computer, religion, children’s or memoir (UNLESS THERE IS A SIZABLE AUTHOR PLATFORM!).
We usually respond very quickly, but if you have not heard anything back within a week or two, feel free to send an email requesting the status. We’re human – emails sometime slip through cracks or find their way into email heaven.
Lora Cheadle, Flaunt!: Drop Your Cover And Reveal Your Smart, Sexy, Spiritual Self Through The Transformative Art Of Burlesque, New World Library, Spring 2020
Bill Ballester, The Nine Principles Of Winning: In Sports, In Business, And In Life, Post Hill Press, July 2018
Alexia Vernon (Branded a “Moxie Maven by Pres. Obama’s White House), Step Into Your Moxie: A Holistic Approach To Amplify Your Voice, Visibility, And Influence In The World, New World Library, October 2018, Audio to Penguin Random House
Derrick Levasseur (2014 “Big Brother” Winner), The Undercover Edge: Find Your Hidden Strengths, Learn To Adapt, And Build The Confidence To Win Life’s Game, Sourcebooks, January 2018
Lucia Giovannini, A Whole New Life: Discover The Power Of Positive Transformation, Post Hill Press, Spring, 2019
Shannon Kaiser –
• The Joy Seeker Journey: How To Let Go Of Everything Holding You Back So You Can Be Who You're Meant To Be, Kensington Publishing, Fall 2019
• Find Your Happy Daily Mantras: 365 Days Of Motivation For A Happy, Peaceful, And Fulfilling Life, Book and Card Deck, Beyond Words, Feb 2018
• The Self-Love Experiment: 15 Principles For Becoming More Kind, Compassionate, And Accepting Of Yourself, TarcherPerigee, August 2017
• Adventures For Your Soul: 21 Ways To Transform Your Habits And Reach Your Full Potential (Foreword by Kristine Carlson), Berkley, August 2015
Alissa Carpenter, Humanize Your Workplace: Using Your Unique Voice to Start Powerful Conversations, Career Press/ Red Wheel Weiser, Spring 2020
Emily Williams, I Heart My Life: Create a Life and Business Better Than Your Dreams, Hay House UK, June 2019
Michele “Mish” Schneider, Plant Your Money Tree, Rowman & Littlefield, Spring 2019
Mike Robbins -
• We’re All in This Together: Creating a Team Culture of High Performance, Trust, and Inclusion, Hay House, May 2020
• Bring Your Whole Self to Work: How Vulnerability Unlocks Creativity, Connection, and Performance, Hay House, May 2018
• Nothing Changes Until You Do: A Guide to Self-Compassion and Getting Out of Your Own Way, Hay House, May 2015
Hugh Kennedy and Mike O’Toole, The Unconventionals: 3 Ways Companies Are Changing Markets, Hearts And Minds By Doing Business The Other Way, Sourcebooks, Spring 2019
Jeanne Yocum, The Self-Employment Survival Guide: Proven Strategies To Succeed As Your Own Boss, Rowman & Littlefield, April 2018
Gabrielle Bernstein, The Universe Has Your Back: A 52 Card Deck, Hay House, September 2017
Shannon Kaiser, Find Your Happy Daily Mantra Book And Card Deck, Beyond Words, January 2018
Quinn Christman, Feast Tuscany: Authentic Recipes And Conversations With Tuscan Cooks & Nonne, Pelican Publishing, Fall 2019
Marci Izard, Nourishing Your Whole Self: A Cookbook With Feelings, Pelican Publishing, October 2015
Bryan Kozlowski, Cook Me A Rhyme: In The Kitchen With Mother Goose, Walter Foster Jr (Quarto), April 2017; Cook Me A Story: A Treasury Of Kitchen-Time Tales, Walter Foster Jr (Quarto), June 2016
HEALTH AND BEAUTY:
Sarah Kucera, The Ayurvedic Self-Care Handbook: Holistic Healing Rituals For Every Day and Season, The Experiment, Spring 2019
Kenneth Perlmutter, It Stops With Me: At Last! A Proven Model To Bring Hope And Healing To Families Devastated By Addiction Or Mental Illness, Rowman & Littlefield, Summer 2019
Dr. Julie Von, Spiritual Fertility: Practical Magic For Calling Your Baby Home, Hay House, Spring 2019
Amy B. Scher – From Llewellyn Worldwide
• How To Heal Yourself From Anxiety: Simple Steps To Relax Your Body, Calm Your Mind, And Change Your Life, Spring 2019
• How To Heal Yourself When No One Else Can: A Total Self-Healing Approach For Mind, Body & Spirit, January 2016
Monte Lai, The Vitamin Cure: Clinically Proven Remedies For Prevention And Treatment Of Chronic Diseases, Humanix Books, April 2018
Michael G. Pipich, M.S., LMFT, Owning Bipolar: How Patients And Families Can Take Control Of Bipolar Disorder, Kensington, Fall 2018
Elizabeth Kaufmann, An Insider’s Guide To Orthopedic Surgery: A Physical Therapist Shares The Keys To A Better Recovery, Skyhorse, January 2018
Alan W. Petrucelli, Judy Garland Slept Here: The country’s Campiest, Kitschiest and Most Important Gay Attractions to See Before You Die, Running Press, Fall 2019
Steve Slavin, The Great American Economy: How Inefficiency Broke It And What We Can Do To Fix It, Prometheus Books, August 2017
John Harte – Skyhorse Publishing
• Churchill The Young Warrior: How He Helped Win The First World War, August 2017
• How Churchill Saved Civilization: The Epic Story Of 13 Years That Almost Destroyed The Civilized World, January 2017
Peter Stehman, Patriotic Murder: A World War I Hate Crime For Uncle Sam, Potomac Books, Fall 2018
Steve Harris, Weird American History: The Truths Behind the Stories They Don’t Want You to Know, Quarto Publishing, Fall 2019
JP Sears, How To Be Ultra Spiritual: 12 ½ Steps To Spiritual Superiority, Sounds True, March 2017
Amy B. Scher, This Is How I Save My Life: From California To India, A True Story Of Finding Everything When You Are Willing To Try Anything, Gallery (Simon & Schuster), April 2018
Joanie Holzer Schirm, My Dear Boy: From Hundreds Of Letters To One Timeless World War Ii Story, Potomac Books, Spring 2019
William Cane, Kissing U.S.A.: The Story Behind The Story Of The Legendary Kissing Show, Cleis Press, April 2019
Tanya Markul, The She Book, Andrews McMeel, Spring 2019
Latham Thomas – Published by Hay House
• Own Your Glow: A Soulful Guide To Luminous Living And Crowning The Queen Within, September 2017
• Mama Glow: A Guide To Your Fabulous Abundant Pregnancy, 2012
NY TIMES Bestselling Author Lissa Rankin, M.D., Anatomy Of A Calling: A Road Map For Awakening To Your Life’s Purpose, Rodale, December 2015
Sarah Kucera, The Little Book Of Ayurveda: 10-Minute Wellness Rituals To Balance Mind, Body, And Spirit, The Experiment, Spring 2019
Chris Grosso with Alice Peck, Dead Set On Living: Making The Difficult But Beautiful Journey From F#*King Up To Waking Up, Gallery (Simon & Schuster), March 2018
Britta Bushnell, Transformed By Birth: Cultivating Openness, Resilience, And Strength For The Life-Changing Journey From Pregnancy To Parenthood, Sounds True, Spring 2020
Wesley Davidson and Jonathan Tobkes, M.D., When Your Child Is Gay: What You Need To Know, Sterling Publishing, June 2016
Robert Schnakenberg, Crazy Sh*t Presidents Said: The Most Surprising, Shocking, and Stupid Statements Ever Made by U.S. Presidents from George Washington to Barack Obama (Revised edition to include a new Introduction and Donald Trump), Running Press, Fall 2019
Bryan Kozlowski, What The Dickens!: Distinctly Dickensian Words And How To Use Them, Running Press, September 2016
Ian Randal Strock – Two- book Deal - Ranking The First Ladies (July 2016) and Ranking The Vice-Presidents (August 2016), Skyhorse Publishing
Andrea Owen –
• (20 Foreign Deals secured by the Taryn Fagerness Agency) How To Stop Feeling Like Sh*T: 14 Habits That Are Holding You Back From Happiness, Seal Press, January 2018
• 52 Ways To Live A Kick-Ass Life: Bs-Free Wisdom To Ignite Your Inner Badass And Live The Life You Deserve, Adams Media, January 2014, Audio to Tantor
Mary-Kate Mackey, Write Better Right Now: The Reluctant Writer’s To Confident Communication And Self-Assured Style, Career Press, December 2016
Jennie Lee – Print published by Llewellyn Worldwide; Audio just sold for both books to Brilliance for publication in January 2019
• Breathing Love: A Meditation In Action, January 2018 – 2018 American Book Fest Best Book Award – Self Help/Motivational, and 2018 IAN Book of the Year Award Finalist – Spirituality/Inspirational
• True Yoga: Practicing With The Yoga Sutras For Happiness & Spiritual Fulfillment, January 2016 – 2016 USA Best Book Award Finalist – Spirituality/Inspirational
Amy Johnson, PhD, The Little Book Of Big Change: The No-Willpower Approach To Breaking Any Habit, New Harbinger Press, January 2016
Tammy Mastroberte, Synching Up With The Universe: How To Tap Into Signs And Synchronicity To Create Miracles In Your Life, Llewellyn Worldwide, Spring 2020
Jennie Lee, 108 Questions: A Primer For Personal Evolution And Spiritual Awakening, Sounds True, Spring 2020
Dr. Julie Von, Spiritual Fertility: Practical Magic For Calling Your Baby Home, Hay House, Spring 2019
John Holland – Bridging Two Realms: Learn To Communicate With Your Loved Ones On The Other Side, Hay House, Feb 2018
Dr. Jacob Liberman OD PhD, Luminous Life: How The Science Of Light Unlocks The Art Of Living, New World Library, February 2018
Patt Lind-Kyle, Embracing The End Of Life: A Journey Into Dying And Awakening, Llewellyn, September 2017
Steve Lehto, American Murder Houses: A Coast-To-Coast Tour Of The Most Notorious Houses Of Homicide, Berkley, February 2015?