Diversion Books, named by Publishers Weekly in 2017 as one of the “Fastest Growing Independent Publishers,” is looking for a forward thinking, savvy, creative, and enterprising candidate for Digital Marketing Coordinator to help create and execute online promotions and marketing campaigns for frontlist and backlist titles. Titles are a mix of fiction and non-fiction. Digital Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with the publishing team to plan, launch, and then foster the long tail of books. Prior experience working with the major online retailers such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Apple are a must. Specific duties include:
* Develop digital advertising and promotion plans for specific titles and authors for frontlist and
* Originate and coordinate online promotions and ads such as BookBubs, Amazon paid
placement, and others.
* Analyze engagement, sales, and other campaign performance metrics to inform marketing
decisions and guide future plans
* Liaise with key online account managers at major retailers such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble,
Apple, Ingram and others.
* Supervise e-mail and social media marketing efforts, including content, propelling newsletter
subscription growth, with an eye towards growing platform numbers and reach.
* Supervise creative for ads and other promotional items for online placement
* Review and augment select metadata for backlist titles
* Work with Publisher to create and organize budgets for expenditures on promotions across all
titles for each frontlist season. Keeping track that plans are executed.
This is a full time position with health benefits.
Qualifications: College degree with a minimum 3 years’ experience in digital marketing in trade book publishing required. Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, as well as general computer
skills are expected. Experience with basic design software a plus.
Launched in 2010, Diversion Publishing Corp is a leading independent publisher based in New York City, combining decades of traditional experience with new, innovative publishing models. Diversion Publishing Corp was created to serve the next generation of aspiring authors and its core mission is to connect great books with avid readers.