We are reshaping our journal business as the hub of a worldwide Research Network. Our people are driven to create and strengthen connections all over the world.
Join our brand-new start up team style working within a global business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and progressive team.
The Senior Marketing Manager will create and implement content, digital and engagement strategies that will attract customers within the pharmaceutical arena in order to drive awareness and lead generation at B2B.
Within this role you will launch and execute an aggressive marketing strategy and tactical plan that incorporates the need to grow brand and product awareness product within pharmaceutical companies and medical communication agencies for Taylor & Francis. This execution will support the sales cycle by increasing brand identity, filling the sales pipeline, and strengthening customer advocacy.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
• Create and implement content, digital and engagement strategies to attract customers
• Lead, mentor and inspire a team of 3 marketers
• Set and achieve lead generation targets, contributing positively to business revenue
• Develop and manage marketing programs
• Understand the market arena and make recommendations to Marketing Director, Corporate and Commercial Services for pricing and business model opportunities, being aware of competitor initiatives
• Attend key industry conferences with an aim to engage with potential customers
• Researching markets to identify prospective customers globally and how best to stream-line this process
• Create an effective plan for pre-sales and aftersales engagement
• Utilise the full marketing mix and appropriate marketing tactics to plan campaigns and engagements with customers
• Identify key opinion leaders (KOL’s) in this field and cultivate relationships
• Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders to ensure maximum business success for this product pipeline
Experience that will set you up for success includes:
• Proven experience of meeting and exceeding lead generation targets
• 2B marketing experience, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry but this is not essential
• Able to translate complex data into meaningful analysis that can be used to influence the strategy
• Experience of using CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com but not essential
• Knowledge of medical publishing or academic publishing preferred but not necessary
• Excellent verbal, written and presentational communication skills
• Using initiative to spot opportunities to increase business potential at product, institution and customer level
• Ability to communicate and engage at all levels, both internally and externally
• Able to translate complex data into meaningful analysis that can be used in decision making
• A proven track record of delivering to targets and objectives
• A critical and creative thinker, who seeks opportunities to deliver results
• Ability to understand the broad customer landscape
This position is based in our Philadelphia office.
The Company - Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group operates globally and produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Taylor & Francis is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.