RedNova Learning, part of Macmillan Education, produces English as a foreign language (EFL) materials for students and teachers in Latin America, East Asia, and the Middle East.
The Commissioning Editor for English Language Teaching (ELT) Schools Publishing commissions appropriate ELT content and manages successful content development which meets the needs of our global clients. The role is based in our Palmetto Bay office.
- Commission authors and work closely with overseas markets, and the in-house or freelance project team
- Work to high level and detailed working schedules to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
- Collaborate with in-house Operations, Production, Sales and Marketing teams and overseas markets to ensure that the publishing meets the needs of the key audience and stakeholders and has the right specification, look, and feel
- Any other duties that can reasonably be expected of you
Skills, experience, and qualifications
- Extensive experience of working on complex book and digital publishing projects with large, diverse and geographically dispersed teams (internal and external)
- Knowledge of ELT markets and primary segments
- Demonstrable, market-focused ELT publishing experience at project leadership level and a proven track record of successful product development
- Awareness of publishing processes and how they impact manuscript development
- Experience of working with a range of new media and a good understanding of publishing technologies
- Appreciation for a wide international range of teaching and learning situations
- Considerable English language teaching experience
- Adequate financial knowledge to understand and manage a project P&L
- Excellent team-working and strong interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written English
Please upload your current CV with a cover letter when applying..
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transit Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Summer Hours
For more information, visit our website at http://www.rednovalearning.com.
RedNovaLearning Inc. is part of Springer Nature.Springer Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: