New to our site? Check out our extensive Writer's Guide to Publishers Marketplace, which answers a number of frequently asked questions about researching agents, deals, and more.
We also have a video Site Tour that highlights some of the most popular resources, as well as a few less-known but useful gems, to help you learn how to maximize our site's benefits.
For the answers to some common questions, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. Current topics include the price of our service, membership benefits, and log-in and password issues.
For an annotated, task-oriented guide to our member services, please consult our handy Site Guide.
- If you subscribe to the free Publishers Lunch e-mail newsletter, you are not automatically a member of Publishers Marketplace, which requires a separate, paid registration. If you have not separately registered for the Marketplace and wish to access our premium features and receive Lunch Deluxe, please use the Publishers Marketplace registration form to sign up.
- If you have stopped receiving Publishers Lunch Deluxe, please read our Lunch Deluxe FAQ. For further assistance with Publishers Lunch or Lunch Deluxe, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to cancel your membership, visit the
Cancel Your Account page.
* NB: Unsubscribing from the optional Lunch Deluxe newsletter does NOT automatically cancel your Marketplace membership.
If you are having trouble logging in to Publishers Marketplace, see our
Log-in Help page.
If you have forgotten your user name or password, visit the
Password Reset page.
If your account has been suspended and you'd like to
restore it, visit the
Restore Your Account page.
To change your credit card, update your e-mail address,
or edit any of a large variety of account settings, visit your
Account page (available in most
menus as "your account" if you're logged in).
- If you need help with billing, your credit card, or charges for such things as the Job Board or Featured Page ads, please write our Sales Desk at sales@PublishersMarketplace.com.
- If you have questions about how to use Publishers Marketplace or the status of your account, please write our Help Desk at help@PublishersMarketplace.com.
- If you have general questions about Publishers Marketplace, you may write our Moderator at moderator@PublishersMarketplace.com.
- If you are having trouble receiving the Publishers Lunch newsletter or the Daily Deals e-mail, you should read our Lunch Deluxe FAQ. If you still have questions, write to lunch@PublishersMarketplace.com.
- If you would like to report a news item for the Publishers Lunch newsletter, please use our Newsbox submnission form.
- If you receive an error message while attempting to visit one of our pages, please write the Webmaster at webmaster@PublishersMarketplace.com.
- More contact information is available on our contact page.
(If you have made changes to your Marketplace Web page, and you are sure you've published them, but you are still not seeing the changes when you view your page, read this note.)
(If you are unable to get the service to work, or if you are asked more than once per session to log in, read this note.)