Going from Undisciplined to Self-Mastery: Five Quick-Easy Steps to Get You There, penned by highly successful Life Coach and IT Management Expert, Mr. Harris Kern is based on hundreds of individual and organization consulting engagements that he has conducted all over the world. If you look at all the failed goals, failed New Year's resolutions and failing companies, a key component is inadequate leadership at the top and inadequate structure within. No matter how intelligent or creative you are, if you don't have the structure and the ability to hold yourself accountable to follow through, no dreams can be achieved.
This book provides the proof not the hype to help individuals and organizations get structured by featuring:
· Easy to follow process flow diagrams of the five steps.
· Case studies from dozens of one-on-one life coaching sessions and actual organization consulting engagements from Fortune 500 companies.
· Multiple examples and exercises to help you get
proficient in time management.
· Exercises to help you train your mind to hold yourself accountable.
In the event you are wondering just who would buy this book consider the following.
· Every dieter, who can't stick to a plan,
· Everyone who wants to get into shape, but lacks the motivation,
· Every college student going out into the world for the first time,
· Every job seeker looking for that edge,
· Sales managers who want to get more out of their team,
· Real Estate agents who need to remain disciplined through slow periods,
. Companies that need to be more cost-effective,
. Pretty much anyone or any organization who wants to be successful.