Springer Nature is one of the world’s leading global research, educational and professional publishers. It is home to an array of respected and trusted brands and imprints, with more than 170 years of combined history behind them, providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals and resources reach millions of people, helping researchers and scientists to discover, students to learn and professionals to achieve their goals and ambitions. The company has almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries.
Springer Nature is recruiting within the Author Services Marketing team. This role will report to the Director of Marketing and Author Services. Our ideal candidate will engineer and promote our best-in-class researcher services across the Springer Nature brands.
This is an ideal opportunity for a market and data-driven marketing professional to work with a leading force in academic publishing.
Candidates should have a comprehensive understanding of the publishing landscape, brand loyalty, and customer engagement.
S/he will analyze authors’ interaction with our services and gather data on customer behavior to help create and implement marketing strategies to increase author satisfaction, acquisitions, usage of author services, and raise general awareness among key target audiences (e.g. Early Career Researchers).
S/he will also work to nurture close, collaborative relationships across many teams within Springer Nature. While the majority of the role is market-facing, internal promotion, on-boarding, connecting and supporting are equally important.
Defining elements of the position include:
* Strengthen the team’s track record of using a market- and data-driven approach to successfully piloting, building, improving and communicating researcher services.
* Analyze customer data to inform brand loyalty strategy.
* Support Springer Nature’s author/editor/peer reviewers in collaboration with essential support teams.
* Work with business leads on marketing, promotion, benchmarking and reporting.
* Offer insight to the customer journey and develope a pipeline of services.
* Plan and market piloted and established initiatives.
* Curate analysis and quarterly reporting and communication of real time marketing efforts.
* Manage and contribute to company internal and external communication outlets, such as blogs, social media, news, newsletters, and timely updates to the company intranet.
* Other relevant duties as required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transit Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Summer Hours.
Springer Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is
The Law Poster:
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: